– Amazing Location
• Amsterdam Oost.
• 12 mins by bike to central station.
• 5 mins bike to de Pijp.
• 2 mins walk to Oosterpark.
• Wibautstraat metro station is 2 mins walk away
• Plenty of restaurants and bars on the next street including nice breakfast spots.
• Good gyms, yoga studios and facilities are available in walking distance.
• There are 2 AH, 1 Indian store, 1 night shop, Etos and utility shops in close vicinity ( 1 min walk ).
– Rent: €975 (all exclusive) + Deposit 2 months rent
– Registration possible.
– Available from 15. March. The current contract ends mid September (12th) and is open to review with current tenant and lessor (owner).
A little about the apartment:
– The apartment ( 74 meter square, type maisonette ) is fully furnished with a fully equipped kitchen and with all the modern amenities present. The energy label is A.
– Your room will be big ( 15 meter square ) with a lovely personal balcony ( 8 meter square ) attached to the room facing South ( think sunny days ).
– Some furniture in the room is bought by me and it needs to be bought by the new tenant.
– Bed ( 1 pcs ) + mattress = 250.00 EUR
– Almirah ( 1 pcs ) = 70 EUR
– Cupboards ( 2 pcs ) = 100.00 EUR
– Table (1 pcs ) = 10 EUR
– The apartment is on 4th floor.
– You’ll be sharing the apartment with my current flatmate who is as a very cool and fun Indian guy. 🙂
Following utilities will be shared –
– Internet ( T – Mobile ) : Approx 32 Euros p.m.
– Water ( Waternet ) : Approx 14 Euros p.m.
– Energy ( Electricity and Gas ) : Approx 133 Euros p.m.
– Municipal Taxes : Waste Tax ( pro-rata basis ) and any other taxes or charges that might be notified and are resident payable.
– You should have sufficient income and a working contract.
– No couples and no pets please.